Partners & Sponsors
Funding for Everyone Jump was originally provided to Ophea by the Government of Ontario.
Ophea is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting schools and communities through quality program supports, partnerships and advocacy. Ophea is committed to working in partnership with government, school boards, boards of health, and non-government organizations to address needs and support initiatives related to school health, curriculum, and a variety of health related topics. Ophea is led by the vision that all kids will value, participate in, and make a lifelong commitment to healthy active living.
In March 2005, Ophea sent all Ontario Elementary schools a free copy of the Everyone Jump resource. Everyone Jump 2012/13, is based on the content of Ophea’s “Everyone Jump” resource which consists of an interactive music CD and learning guide for Grades 1 to 6.
Novo Nordisk Canada Inc. partnered with Ophea to develop the Everyone Jump Concert Tour and to implement the program in schools in Ontario in 2005, and then expanded the program nationally in subsequent years.
Novo Nordisk is a healthcare company and a world leader in diabetes care and biopharmaceuticals. Our aspiration is to defeat diabetes by finding better methods of diabetes prevention, detection and treatment. In Canada, Novo Nordisk is a leader in the insulin market with a wide range of products and services for diabetes care. The company supports health education that improves the lives and well-being of Canadians with diabetes, and encourages all young people to live healthier lives. http://www.novonordisk.ca.
Children's Hour Productions
Music production and development for Everyone Jump was provided by Children's Hour Productions Ltd.
All songs included on Everyone Jump were written by George Szabo.
Everyone Jump has been reviewed by the Canadian Diabetes Association for its medical and scientific accuracy.
Provincial Delivery Partners
- Action Schools! BC (provincial delivery partner in British Columbia)
- Ever Active Schools (provincial delivery partner in Alberta)
- Saskatchewan Physical Education Association (provincial delivery partner in Sasketchewan)
- Manitoba Physical Education Teachers Association (provincial delivery partner in Manitoba)
- Nova Scotia Department of Health Promotion and Protection (provincial delivery partner in Nova Scotia)
- Newfoundland Eastern School Division (provincial delivery partner in Newfoundland)